Vacancy - Project co-ordinator - Dublin, Ireland
Kick-start your career in the industry as a project coordinator to expand your knowledge in Localization, Translation and Transcreation. Great opportunity for the once who considering path of the Localization Project Manager, Linguistic project Manager, with the translation background or to become a Team Lead or Program Manager. If you like to organize, communicate with people around the globe and the office buzz with great benefits, get in touch!
This role involves direct client and vendor communications as a Coordinator for specific Project Managers as well as support to other PM team members when volumes peak on different accounts.
*Note, junior roles such as this come up regularly so, even if you've missed this deadline you can still submit the application as we would like to speak with you to see what career path you would consider and make a match based on that with other junior roles in Translation and Localization, IT or engineering.
- Primary support for a specific Project Manager (PM), working with daily deliverables, supporting on-time delivery (OTD) for a product portfolio assigned to.
- Partnering with PMs in other time zones to ensure all communications are addressed in applicable time zones
- Learning and working with a company and client-specific tools and platforms
- Basic troubleshooting of internal and client-specific tools
- Provide troubleshooting for linguists and help PM’s troubleshoot for clients
- Documenting processes, contributing ideas and implementing improvements for overall benefit to the team
- Assisting senior management team with special projects
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt to change
- Mid-Level experience using Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook and Calendar
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools
- Self-starter with an ability to process and retain a high volume of information, particularly during the training phase.
- Willingness to continuous learning and development.
- Working independently with support offered in-house and on-line tools (email, instant message, video conferencing)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing (English) and face-to-face online.
- Technical proficiency working with and troubleshooting different computer platforms, tools and ability to understand proprietary systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks as needed
- Flexible around working hours
Ideally, the candidate will have/be
- Previous face to face communications over video chat
- Experience with Google online tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to read and follow documented processes
- Working in a quality certified environment also a plus (ISO, etc.)
- Localization experience preferred.